A streetline view of the west end of Upper Berkeley Street in London, UK. This is the northside of the street between Edgeware Road (left) and Seymour Place (right). Edgeware Road also forms the border between the Paddington area and the Marylebone area (this side) of London.
The dominant big appartment block on the left is Dudley Court, built around the 1930s. More prominent however is the building right to it, the West London Synagogue (WLS). It was build in the 1860s in italian moorish style and opened in september 1870. It is a reformed synagogue and one of the oldest synagogues in the United Kingdom.