This is the west front of the Markthalle (engl: market hall) in Zwickau, Saxony. The building belonged to the former royal hospital and Krankenstift Zwickau, built 1841 to 1843 as a three-wing building and completed to its current form in 1896 (Design: Landesbauinspektor Schnabel). The yellow clinker brick building with a prophpyry pedestal was renovated in 1999/2000 and reopened as a market hall. To the left we see the Bahnhofstrasse leading up to the main station of Zwickau and on the right we see the Luther Church in the background.
This Panorama was captured in January 2017