Inaugurated in 1911, the Industriepalast Leipzig is in many ways typical of the architecture immediately before the First World War. In the meantime, historicism was increasingly replaced by the reform style, which set new accents through clear lines and a reduction of architectural decoration. The reinforced concrete building once had its own railway siding and was used by various companies as their headquarters. In the GDR times the building served the VEB Brühlpelz.
This street front view of the Industriepalast Leipzig is a contribution to the Saxon Year of Industrial Culture 2020.