The Reichsgerichtsgebäude (Imperial Court of Justice building) in Leipzig today houses the Bundesverwaltungsgericht (Federal Administrative Court of Germany). It’s lying on the Harkortstrasse and the Simsonplatz, a corner away from the new town hall in the city centre. The building was originally built as the Imperial Court of Justice between 1888 and 1895 by Ludwig Hoffmann and Peter Dybwad. It was heavily destroyed during the war and parts of it housed the museum of fine arts of Leipzig from the 1950s. Other facilities like the Georgi Dimitroff Museum moved in as well. After an expensive restoration, which included the addition of an extra floor level which is hidden from street views, the Federal Administrative Court of Germany moved in in 2002. The entrance hall as well as the impressive big conference hall are open for tourists. This panorama, taken from multiple perspectives, shows the complete front of the building as well as the left and right front in perspective. The Simson Square in front of it is depicted unrealistic due to the different perspectives.
Federal Administrative Court of Germany
This Panorama was captured in June 2011